Harbinger Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harbinger Forums
Harbinger Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice to all members

Go down

Notice to all members Empty Notice to all members

Post  ArcticRed Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

After some recent activity, this is heads-up to everyone.

If anyone posts links to ads in hopes of monetary gain, you will be investigated and possibly removed/banned from the forum.

As I'm sure Havok would agree and would probably be more aggressive towards these kind of things, I have a 3-point system to this.

1. a Private Message warning.
2. Investigation by Havok and I.
3. Banned.

No one in our forum is interested in Liposuction, Quick Payday Cash Loans, or anything else. This is a gaming clan, not a forum where to try to cash in a fast buck or two.

Also, e-mails must be valid. If an e-mail is declared invalid, we will give you 7 days to have it changed to a valid one, in which, will be tested in some sort of way. After 7 days, you will be banned if declared to be a "bot account" or "advertiser account." If not declared either, you will only be allowed to read the forum until the day a valid e-mail is given.

As an administrator to this forum, I want to protect members from anything that would take away from the clan or push members to leave. I know this group is still a work in progress but I will protect it as if it wasn't a work in progress.
ArcticRed
ArcticRed
Harbinger Commander
Harbinger Commander

http://www.fallingreality.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum