Harbinger Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harbinger Forums
Harbinger Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, The Universe, And Everything!

+5
Alosaurus*
obiwansbane
HaVoKwest
ArcticRed
cheezMcNasty*
9 posters

Go down

Life, The Universe, And Everything! Empty Life, The Universe, And Everything!

Post  cheezMcNasty* Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

How is everybody doing these days?
How old as a matter of fact! I remember when I just started playing jk2 and automatically assumed everyone else was 14 years old too. Laughing

Since I lost touch with you all, I've moved from North Carolina to Philadelphia, begun (and continued) to smoke cigarettes and otherwise. Now I'm a sophomore at Penn State University, and I work at a small movie theater.

What's new with the old crew??
cheezMcNasty*
cheezMcNasty*
X-Box 360 Moderator
X-Box 360 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Life, The Universe, And Everything! Empty Re: Life, The Universe, And Everything!

Post  ArcticRed Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Well, where do I start... lol

I have since divorced a psychopathic wife and currently engaged to a great woman, whom I also have my 2nd child with. My son, Charles, is now 3, turning 4 in May, and my daughter, Rayne, is 1 year old.

I still work at Wally World... Grrr... Atleast it is a paying job though.
ArcticRed
ArcticRed
Harbinger Commander
Harbinger Commander

http://www.fallingreality.com

Back to top Go down

Life, The Universe, And Everything! Empty Re: Life, The Universe, And Everything!

Post  HaVoKwest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Nothing all that important going on with me, besides that I'm hopefully starting online college for DeVry in July for Network and Communications Management. Mostly been stuck in the twilight zone with semi-slow internet, building massive rockets in G Mod, and hating Michigan weather Evil or Very Mad

HaVoKwest
Harbinger Commander
Harbinger Commander

https://harbinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obiwansbane Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Hey all!! Hmm... whats new with me.. I moved to Ontario from Saskatchewan, 2nd year in Medical Science and U.W.O. and picked myself up a girlfriend back in highschool who i'm still with; going on our 2.5 years soon..

Picked up warcrack although i usually only play over the summer.. and im currently sitting in a classical studies lecture being bored out of my mind.. Very Happy Missed you guys!!

Ps. Finally 19 Very Happy (legal drinking age in ontario...) Wewt!

obiwansbane
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alosaurus* Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 pm

well, I grew up.. somewhat.. I'm now 22 and I'm a Biomedical Science graduate, have been for nearly 2 years. I'm working in a school to gain experience before I go to uni (yet again!) to do what's known as a PGCE (Post-Graduate Certificate in Education) in secondary school Biology. In other words a High school Biology teacher... which should be fun? lol
I've loved many a woman and lost/left them, have no kids (that I know of!) and I'm currently trying to court 2 woman at once which is turning out to be much harder than in the films...
If any of you play WoW I'm on the Maelstrom server (and Saurfang I think). My main on Maelstrom is a DK named Zakath, my second is a Paladin named Alorn and my third fave is a Hunter named Khalad.

Thats about it for now!

-Al
Alosaurus*
Alosaurus*
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanamir Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Well i'm finishing out highschool this year... and then on to college.... yea!

I'm currently with a girl and its been around 5 months and hopefully keeps going!

and yea... thats pretty much my life.
Fanamir
Fanamir
JKA Commander
JKA Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  StarScream Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

What it do ?

Since JU I've left the Army and currently am a pilot for the Missouri State Police. Going to school for my masters. I don't play much PC anymore. I'm on the 360 every chance I get. Playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Battlefield 1943, Modern Warfare 2, and coming up Battlefield Bad Company 2. I plan on getting a new rig and play Diablo and Star Trek Online. And I still hate Jedi. Razz
StarScream
StarScream
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezMcNasty* Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

StarScream wrote:What it do ?

Since JU I've left the Army and currently am a pilot for the Missouri State Police. Going to school for my masters. I don't play much PC anymore. I'm on the 360 every chance I get. Playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Battlefield 1943, Modern Warfare 2, and coming up Battlefield Bad Company 2. I plan on getting a new rig and play Diablo and Star Trek Online. And I still hate Jedi. Razz

OH MY GOD SCREAMY IS HERE TOO
cyclops - my single eye is bursting from sheer amazement (do you still have me on xbox live by any chance? Laughing )
cheezMcNasty*
cheezMcNasty*
X-Box 360 Moderator
X-Box 360 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StarScream Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Yessir. My Gamer Tag is Five Oh Sink.
StarScream
StarScream
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dez Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:05 pm

May be a little (lot) late, but I had a shitty 18th birthday, so that was cool. I'm in a relationship with the most amazing girl ever, and have been for 5 months the 29th. And I'm finally coming around to what I truly want to do in life. I want to be an English Teacher! So I am stacking the English/AP English, and Art classes, gotta impress those colleges. My goal is to get in SXU (Saint Xavier University) and get a masters in English so I can be an English teacher for high school students.

Now, to make something up to make myself look cooler... I saved a bus full of kids... The bus, not the kids. What!? I'm a Sith dammit! I don't care about kids. Wink

Dez
X-Box 360 Commander
X-Box 360 Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Wyn~ Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 am

Hai!

I'm a bit late but Fanamir told me about this site and the event...so I thought I'd at least say hi to everyone. =) A lot has changed since I disappeared...Moved out of my sisters and got my own place with my gf. Working alot to pay the bills but not much going on other then that....OH! but I am going to cali at the end of the month for about a week just for pleasure sake. =)

Glad to see some familiar faces. Hope your all doing well. <3

~Wyn~
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alosaurus* Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

you too Mr Green <----------He's back!!
Alosaurus*
Alosaurus*
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezMcNasty* Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

don't mind me i'm just passing through...

http://www.cafepress.com/sk/JediUnleashed
cheezMcNasty*
cheezMcNasty*
X-Box 360 Moderator
X-Box 360 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Alosaurus* Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Mr Green
Alosaurus*
Alosaurus*
Former JU Member
Former JU Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HaVoKwest Fri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

Utterly epic. Mr Green Btw, sorry for the large amount of AFKness, hope to get this stuff up and running more when summer starts.

HaVoKwest
Harbinger Commander
Harbinger Commander

https://harbinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum